M: 404-313-6331Email Me
An accomplished real estate industry veteran, Lane McCormack brings over 21 years of experience to her role as Ansley Atlanta’s Chief Strategy Officer where she is responsible for collaborating with the other members of Ansley’s executive leadership team to formulate a success plan for each Ansley office and help identify new markets for future expansion. Since joining Ansley in 2018, Lane has been instrumental in opening four new neighborhood offices throughout metro Atlanta and Georgia.
In addition to this key leadership position, Lane also provides expert day-to-day leadership, guidance and encouragement for the team of experienced Associate Brokers and top producing agents assembled at each Ansley office.
A resident of Midtown, Lane has strong ties to the Atlanta metro area through her contributions to Kate’s Club, Davis Direction, American Heart Association and the Melanoma Research Foundation. In her spare time Lane enjoys supporting UGA sporting events, traveling with her husband, and making memories with her family and friends.
– Member, Atlanta REALTORS® Association:
– Member, Atlanta, Cobb, Paulding, Northeast Georgia and Lake County Association of REALTORS®
– Member, Georgia Association of REALTORS®
– Member, National Association of REALTORS®
– Member, Georgia Institute of Real Estate (GRI)
– Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
– Certified Residential Broker (CRB) Candidate
– Qualified Instructor for License Law, Code of Ethics and Contract review classes