John D’Ambrogio serves Ansley Atlanta as executive vice president of relocation and corporate services. During his 28-year career, he has become one of the most prolific managers of relocation and referral business in the relo/real estate industry.
John is responsible for developing and managing relationships with third-party relocation firms, and managing broker-to-broker referrals through the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (Leading RE) network.
Previously, he was a principal in a relocation consulting firm that counted a number of Fortune 500 companies among its clients.
An active member of MARC, the Metro Atlanta Relocation Council, John has chaired a number of committees throughout his career as board member of the Corporate Relocation Council, Leading RE’s Advisory Council and The Relocation Directors Council. He is also an active member of The Employee Relocation Council (ERC) and a regular speaker at industry events and international conferences including the Worldwide ERC, Relocation Directors Council, Leading RE and Inman Reboot.
John is also one of the exclusive inductees in Leading Real Estate Companies of The World’s “Real Estate Hall of Fame.”
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS:
– Leading Real Estate Companies of the World’s President’s Service Award
– Leading Real Estate Companies of the World’s Chairman’s Service Award
– CRP: Corporate Relocation Professional
– GRI: Graduate, Realtor Institute
– QSC: Quality Service Certified
– RCC: Relo Certified Coordinator
– RDC: Relocation Directors Council
– RQC: Relo Quality Certified
– WRS: World Relocation Specialist
– GDS: Global Destination Specialist