Veronica Shaughnessy began her real estate career in 2002 after enjoying years of success in sales with several large medical device and software companies. Relying on her expert sales, negotiation and marketing skills helped Veronica quickly transition into becoming a top producing agent.
Working with buyers and sellers at all price points, as well as numerous investor and relocation clients, Veronica has built her business by providing an expert level of service combined with a passion for helping her clients make smart investment decisions.
Born in Argentina, Veronica still considers herself an Atlanta native having moved to the area at the age of six. A graduate of the University of Vermont with an MBA from Georgia State University, Veronica and her husband live in Sandy Springs where they keep busy with their three high school aged kids and two dogs. In her spare time, you can find Veronica at the gym or with her family cheering on her kids at their sporting events.
• University of Vermont, Bachelor of Science Degree in Small Business Management
• Georgia State University, Master in Business Administration
• Atlanta Board of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Georgia Association of Realtors
• The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
• Certified Distressed Property Expert
• Multi-Million Dollar Club – Lifetime Member
• 2015 Top 3 Producer in Individual Category, Live Luxury Homes Division, Keller Williams Realty, Southeast Region
• Qualified for Keller Williams First Atlanta Agent Leadership Council, Top 20% Earner, 2006-2016
• Riverwood International Charter School – Chair, School Governance Council
• Riverwood International Charter School – Athletic Association, Team Parent Coordinator
"My wife and I worked with Veronica on two real estate transactions. We were very satisfied with her service, expertise, and professionalism. We would highly recommend her to others."
"Veronica is well-versed in the real estate market and works hard to meet her clients' expectations. She has cultivated a large circle of resources to draw from and consistently worked as a staunch advocate for us throughout our engagement. Her wide-ranging success as a Realtor is the direct result of her hard work, expertise as a businesswoman, and winning personality."
"I have worked with Veronica several times over the years and highly recommend her. On each occasion she has made buying or selling my home completely painless and problem free. I will not hesitate to call on her again in future."
"Ms. Shaughnessy provided excellent, professional-grade service to my family as we purchased our first home. She demonstrated a customer-centered, results-oriented work ethic devoid of the egotism and vanity I've noticed in others in her profession. We benefited greatly from this as we were able to quickly find and close on the "dream house" which we continue to enjoy today. I recommend her highly and without reservation."
"Veronica is a pleasure to work with. We shared the same client on a recent transaction and Veronica was on top of the whole process and quick to respond to any issues. I look forward to working with her again."
"Veronica was my go-to person as a Realtor. She got the job done and kept in contact with me like no other Realtor I worked with (usually the Realtor of someone buying one of my homes) in my six years in Atlanta real estate. And whenever I referred someone to Veronica, she treated them with the same respect and exacting professionalism that she did me. On a scale of 1 to 10, she is the unique 10 in the land of Realtors -- and that, my friend, is virtually impossible to find."