M: 404.210.9329Email Me
Despite vast experience in many facets of marketing, investment and publishing, the world of Atlanta real estate is truly home to Ansley Atlanta Real Estate’s Carter Phillips.
A native Atlantan, Carter learned the ins and outs of the business from his father, who owned a successful commercial real estate business in the 80s and 90s. Following in his father’s footsteps, Carter has created an effective network of contacts who are drawn to his expertise and his ability to make connections that sell properties quickly.
Born and raised in Buckhead, Carter attended Trinity School, Pace Academy, College of Charleston and Georgia State University. Before graduating with a degree in business administration and marketing (B.B.A.), he was admitted to the GSUMBA summer internship program — as an undergraduate — and worked with toymaker Mattel, learning strategic planning and marketing for Hot Wheels, Matchbox, and RC Tyco brands in El Segundo, Calif.
Carter went on to work for CIBC Oppenheimer, a high-net-worth investment firm in Westwood, Calif., and later returned to Atlanta as the Director of Marketing and Sales manager for Inside Publications, LLC, where he redesigned the magazine and drove the subscriber base into the hundreds of thousands as well as bringing on millions in advertising revenue for two separate magazines.
While listing homes and helping buyers make the right choice are still his favorite parts of the business, Carter often works with movie studios scouting locations in Atlanta — now known as “Hollywood South.”
Carter now heads up the newly formed, “Ansley Entertainment” where he brings many years of film and television location and production experience. The following are some of the production teams he has worked with.
– The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 & 2 (Movie – Lionsgate & Color Force – 2014 & 2015)
– The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2015)
– Coma (Warner Bros. Television/Scott Free Productions/Sony Pictures Television – TV Mini-Series 2012)
– Bessie (HBO TV Movie 2015)
– Powers (Sony Network Entertainment/PSN 2016)
– Game of Silence (NBC Television Series Pilot 2016)
– The Detour (TBS Television Series 2016)
– “All Eyes On You” (Music Video feat. Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill & Chris Brown – Directed by Benny Boom – 2015)
– Mena (Movie – Imagine Entertainment & Universal Pictures 2017)
– Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor (Movie – The Tyler Perry Company & Lionsgate – 2013)
Contact Carter for more information about the Georgia Film Tax Credit and how to get your property in a film, commercial or television show.